Download the Gluten Free Cookie E-Book

Download the FREE Cookies E-Book from The Baking Beauties

Things are definitely beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here. The tree is up, the house is decorated, the crazy elf is running around here at night, and the ground is covered with a thick layer of snow. It’s at this time of year that I start to think about what gluten free cookies & treats I will be baking this year. There are always the family’s favourites , then my favourites, then I try to add a few new recipes for you guys to enjoy.

This year, I’ve made it easier for you to begin your holiday baking. I have compiled an e-book with over 40 gluten-free cookies & bars that I think you might enjoy in the upcoming weeks. The e-book is free – my gift to you – my way of saying Merry Christmas to you & yours.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE GLUTEN FREE COOKIE E-BOOK

The e-book is a .pdf file, so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it (you can download that for free if you don’t already have it).

To save the e-book to your computer, click on THIS LINK, click “Download”, then “open with Adobe Reader”. Once the file is open in Adobe Reader, you can click on “File”, “Save As”, and save the book  to your preferred folder (I have one for e-books that I download).

If you are unable to save the .pdf file, you can try downloading it from Google Docs using THIS LINK.

Looking for some tips to make your cookie baking a success? Check out How to Correct Your Gluten Free Cookie Crisis – Troubleshooting Your Cookie Dough.

Looking for more gluten-free recipes for the holidays?

FREE Holiday E-Book from The Baking Beauties

Download my “Free Holiday E-Book”, a compilation of over 35 recipes from fellow bloggers & readers alike.

Simple Gluten-Free Treats That Anyone Can Make from The Baking Beauties

Check out my round-up of  Simple Gluten-Free Treats that Anyone Can Make. You don’t have to buy special ingredients to make most of these goodies!

Comments

1. Karen says

Thank you SO much! Was just thinking about how to do my Christmas baking this year as I now am baking gluten free for my daughter who is Celiac. This will help so much!!

• Karen says

I made the chocolate crinkle cookies today. I think perhaps there is a typo. I didn’t have unsweetened chocolate so used cocoa and mixed with melted butter, as you suggested. However, I didn’t use the 12 Tablespoons in the recipe as I thought it must just be a mistake and used only 2 Tablespoons instead. They were delicious! Also made your cinnamon bun recipe the other day. I had one happy teen! I’ll be making those Christmas morning too!

2. Natalie says

I can’t open the file using Acrobat; I get an error dialog saying the file is damaged. Can you recheck the links to make sure the files work? I would love to have this e-book! It seems like a great idea. Also, the email I received notifying me this e-book was available did not contain clickable, linked text. As in “Click Here” was just plain text, not a link.

Hmm… wonder what’s up with the email? I’ll take a look into it.

You should be able to download the e-book now – I had to upload a new file because of correcting a typo. Sorry for the delay! It should be good now. :)

3. Wild Child says

Thank you so much for this amazing collection! It’s just in time as I am planning on making this weekend a baking weekend. We’re expected to have a cold front blast through, and I can’t think of a better way to spend the weekend!

4. Daniela says

Wow! This is awesome! Thank you so much for your generosity sharing this so freely! Happy Holidays and many blessings :-)

5. Carrie says

Thank you for this great book, one question: I have all purpose GF flour mix…can I use that instead of each individual flours?

Great collection. Thanks for letting us all have it for free. Looks like I’ll be busy in my kitchen now. Thanks again and Have an Awesome Holiday with your beautiful family.

7. Carol Hill says

Thanks Jeanine! When I was diagnosed with Celiacs earlier this year, one of my fears was my love of baking. I thought it would be so much harder than it really is. After many recipes of success, I have come to the conclusion that anything baked gluten free is going to result in a better finished product. Thanks for your hard work and wonderful posts of great information and education.
    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

8. Heather says

Thank you very much! The cookie recipes will get a lot of love around here, and what gorgeous photos! A most sincere Happy Holidays to you and yours.

9. Jeanne Stanton says

Thank you for the recipes. I have one question. I have discovered Better Batter all purpose gluten free baking mix. Can I substitute it in equal quanities for the flours, starches and xanthan gum?

10. Jeanne Stanton says

Sorry, if I had read ALL the posts, I would have seen that you answered this question before. Carie, did you try it yet?

11. Julie says

Thank you so much!!! What a gift!! My question is; I can’t eat brown rice flour, what would you suggest I use in place of that and quantities? Thank you

12. Kirsten says

Thanks so much for this book! We started doing gf a few months ago in an effort to help my 7-year-old daughter’s eczema. The good (actually quite amazing) news is that it seems to help immensely, but now I’m facing the Christmas season and all of our normally gluten-filled traditions. I found your site as I was searching for gf cinnamon rolls (which are our Christmas morning tradition), and saw this book, which is a tremendous blessing! Thank you for giving us such a fantastic resource for itch-free treats!

13. paula henderson says

I just found you! Thank you so much for the recioe book. I’m pretty new to gluten free & need all the help I can get.

14. Jennifer says

Thank you so much for sharing these recipes Jeanine. I made a family cookbook a few Christmases ago and it was gads of work, so I know this must have been as well. We appreciate your efforts so much. Everything looks delicious and judging by every recipe of yours I have tried so far, I know they will taste delicious too! You have really saved our family from boring GF food. Merry Christmas to you and your family from a former Manitoban.

Thank you so much for offering this! We are a family of 12, with 5 of us gluten intolerant. These will definitely help those of us who can’t have gluten to not feel deprived as we celebrate Christmas. :)

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your great post.
    Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

17. lougagne says

Hi Jeanine:
    Thank you so much for your recioes. I just made the GF shortbread cookies and am about to try one – can’t wait! Well, just tried one, tastes great, but fell apart. I know these are very delicate, but will just gave to eat these here! Not completely upset about that. Have just also downloaded your free ebook fprmChristmas baking and can’t wait to try those recipes. I’m a bit late starting, so will have to get up off my duff and get going.
    Thank younagain and a very Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    LG