Welcome back to another Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday Link Up! Megan from Allergy Free Alaska and I host this once a week event to help bloggers get their posts seen by new readers, and to introduce our readers to new bloggers. Bloggers, when you share a link on this site, your submission will appear on both here and on Allergy Free Alaska. Follow both of us to see if we highlight your link on our social media during the week.
Spread the Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday love by displaying a badge on your site!
LAST WEEK’S READER FAVORITE:
OUR SUBMISSIONS FOR THIS WEEK:
WANT TO PARTICIPATE? HERE’S HOW TO JOIN:
- Please link to your individual post, NOT your home page or a static blog party page.
- All recipes must be gluten free.
- Other posts for DIY, homemade, crafts, etc. are also welcome.
- Please provide a link back to either this blog post, or the one on Allergy Free Alaska, somewhere in the body of your post. We will NOT highlight recipes and posts that do not provide a link back.
- By linking to Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesdays, you acknowledge and allow Allergy Free Alaska, LLC & The Baking Beauties to use your post photos in future Gluten-Free & DIY Tuesday and on our social media platforms (such as Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Twitter).
NOT A BLOGGER?
Not a problem! Gluten Free & DIY Tuesday link up is your one-stop-shop for browsing new recipes and posts by a variety of bloggers. Make sure to keep checking back as more bloggers add their links.
There is also a Gluten Free and DIY Tuesday Link Up Pinterest board! We will be pinning recipes from each week there, so be sure to follow that board so you never miss a thing.
To have access to even more great recipes, join us on Facebook. “Gluten Free Family Favorite Recipes” is a group where us plus 8 other gluten-free bloggers share their favorite recipes. By joining our Facebook group, you don’t have to worry about Facebook deciding to hide a page’s posts from your news feed. Just click on the group link any time to access all the recipes shared.
Thanks for joining us!
~ Jeanine & Megan
Bloggers: If you would like to receive a weekly email reminder to link up your recipes and posts to Gluten Free & DIY Tuesday, simply enter your email address using the form below. We will never send you spam, and if you sign up and then choose to unsubscribe, you can do so at any time.