Easy and Delicious Ranch-Parmesan Chicken
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup dry gluten-free breadcrumbs (or finely crushed Chex or Rice Krispies cereal)
- 1/4-1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/2-1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2-1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup gluten-free ranch salad dressing
- In a resealable plastic bag, marinade chicken breasts in ranch dressing for at least half an hour.
- Set oven to 400° degrees (set oven rack to lowest position).
- Lightly grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- In a shallow bowl mix together the dry breadcrumbs with Parmesan cheese, seasoned salt, black pepper and garlic powder.
- Remove chicken from marinade, allowing any excess to drip off.
- Coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place in a single layer onto a greased baking sheet or line with non-stick foil (do NOT bake in a smaller baking dish or the bottom of the chicken will be soggy).
- If desired you can sprinkle black pepper over the chicken pieces.
- Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes or until the chicken is cooked).
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2009/03/easy-and-delicious-ranch-parmesan-chicken.html