Easy Snickers Bar Pie - Gluten-free too!
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups gluten-free chocolate crumbs (see above)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter or chunky peanut butter
- 4 regular size Snickers candy bars, chopped (reserve one for sprinkling on top of the finished cake)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- Caramel sauce for drizzling on top (optional)
- Chocolate Crumb Crust (see above)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients;, mix well to combine.
- Press into the bottom & up the sides of a 10" springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Fill as desired.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until creamy.
- Stir in chopped candy bars
- Gently fold in the Cool Whip just until mixed.
- Pour into crusts and refrigerate overnight.
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2009/03/easy-snickers-bar-pie-gluten-free-too.html