Gluten-Free Buckwheat Buttermilk Pancakes
- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl. In another, smaller bowl, beat eggs lightly and add the oil and buttermilk; add egg/oil/milk mixture to dry ingredients. Stir to blend well.
- Pour batter onto hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook until bubbles appear; flip and continue until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite syrup (maple, blueberry, etc).
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2009/03/gluten-free-buckwheat-buttermilk-pancakes.html