Tex Mex Taco Dinner
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder( or to taste; I would add a bit more)
- 1 cup gluten-free chick broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup instant rice, uncooked
- 1/2 cup Cheez Whiz
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- Brown meat in large skillet.
- Add chili powder, chicken broth and water. Stir. Bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and Cheez Whiz. Cover. Simmer on low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with lettuce and tomatoes. May be served with chips.
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2009/04/tex-mex-taco-dinner.html