Gluten-free Rhubarb Crisp
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Dessert
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut into 3/4" pieces
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- In a medium bowl, mix the filling ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into an 8x8-inch pan.
- Combine topping ingredients, and sprinkle over top of the rhubarb filling.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until bubbly.
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2009/06/rhubarb-crisp.html