Dry Steak Rub
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Canola or Olive Oil
- Combine all ingredients except oil and mix well.
- When ready to grill steaks (room temperature steaks work best), drizzle oil on steaks, and rub to cover both sides of the meat.
- Rub in dry rub liberally, then grill steaks on both sides until desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from the grill, cover with foil and allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2010/08/dry-steak-rub.html