Gluten-Free in Five Minutes - Hamburger Rolls
Author: Jeanine Friesen
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1/16 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Bake in: 2-cup ramekin or other straight-sided microwave-safe bowl.
- In a small bowl or cup, briefly beat egg until almost uniform in color.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Spray 2-cup ramekin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour batter into ramekin and tap base to level batter.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Roll will rise and then settle.
- Gently remove from dish and cool.
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2011/08/cookbook-review-gluten-free-in-five-minutes.html