Easy to Make: Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Measure all spices into a small jar. Place the lid on the jar and shake, shake, shake until all of the spices are well blended.
- This recipe can be multiplied for a larger batch, or cut in half for a smaller amount.
- Store in an airtight container in a dark, dry place. Use in any recipes calling for "Pumpkin Pie Spice".
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2011/09/easy-to-make-pumpkin-pie-spice.html