Autumn Baked Oatmeal
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored & chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8×8-inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour into lightly greased baking sheet, and bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving. This would be great topped with some ice cream or whipped cream too.
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2011/10/autumn-baked-oatmeal.html