Strawberry Mango Salsa
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 cups strawberries, cut small
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a bowl, mix together the mango, strawberries, jalapeno pepper and cilantro.
- Pour the balsamic vinegar and lime juice, and stir to coat all the fruit with the juices.
- Allow to chill for 30 minutes before serving. Stir again before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2011/07/strawberry-mango-salsa.html