Salted Caramel White Chocolate Pudding Pops
Author: Jeanine Friesen
Recipe type: Frozen Treats
- 1 (4 ounce) package white chocolate instant pudding mix
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups milk
- 1/4 cup Salted Caramel Sauce
- In a large measuring cup, whisk together the first 3 ingredients for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour out 1 cup of the mixture, and stir the caramel sauce into that 1 cup.
- If you let the pudding mixture sit, it begins to get thicker. Waiting about 10 minutes before pouring it into the popsicle molds will help you get nice layers.
- Pour half the white chocolate pudding mixture into the molds. Top with the salted caramel mixture, then the remaining white chocolate mixture.
- Insert sticks into molds and freeze for 5 hours, or overnight.
- Run molds briefly under hot water to release pops.
Recipe by Faithfully Gluten Free at http://www.faithfullyglutenfree.com/2013/08/salted-caramel-white-chocolate-pudding-pops.html