I have had the pleasure & honour to be featured on different blogs. These are some guest posts, or interviews that I have done elsewhere around the web.
I am not currently accepting guest posts.
- “Gluten Free Onion Rings” recipe was published in “The Foodista Best of Food Blogs Cookbook”.
- Recipes have been featured on Celiac Handbook.
- Guest post “How to eat gluten-free on a budget” published on Simply Frugal in Canada.
- Interviewed for Member spotlight, “Misconceptions of a Gluten Free Diet” on Real Women of Philadelphia (Canada).
- Interviewed by Gluten Free Spinner: “Gluten Free Baking Questions? Meet the Baking Beauties.“
- Guest post “How to Host a Gluten-free Dinner Party” published on The Kitchen Witch.
- WON Redpath Sugar’s “Crème de la Crème” contest with the Gluten-Free Pumpkin Cheesecake.
- Baking my Winning Pumpkin Cheesecake with the Mix96 Morning Show!
- Interviewed by the Red River Valley Echo after winning Redpath Sugar’s “Crème de la Crème” contest.
- Two recipes included in Huffington Post Taste “11 Best Gluten-Free Breakfast Recipes“.
- Featured on Save Money in Winnipeg.
- Won Be Well’s “My Cookies are the Best” Contest with her Gluten-Free Sour Cream Sugar Cookies.
- Steinbach Woman Authors Book on Living Gluten-Free
- Gluten-free Strawberry Shortcakes recipe was featured in the Vancouver Sun, as well as many other affiliated newspapers.
- Featured in The Winnipeg Sun on May 15, 2013.
- Featured in the Manitoba Co-operator on April 26, 2013.
- Shared a recipe on The Daily Meal.
- Featured Member of Food Bloggers of Canada.
- Featured on Redbook Magazine Online Gluten Free Super Bowl Food article.