No one should be denied brownies, not even those with celiacs or a gluten-intolerance. So, here to the rescue is a gluten-free brownies recipe.
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup finely ground almonds
- 1 cup sugar (brown or white)
- 5 Tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Simply melt your margarine in a microwave safe bowl, then stir in the remaining ingredients.
- You can add 1/2 cup chopped nuts, dried fruit or chocolate chunks at this point.
- Spread into an 8″x8″ baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Allow to cool.