I do still have a few more cream cheese recipes to share with you, but today I bring you a great muffin recipe instead. Enjoy!
Not with these Gluten-free Mega Mango Muffins though! They baked up beautifully, stayed that way, tasted great, and were moist for days. It’s times like that when I stop in mid bite and think to myself “Hold it…is this gluten-free?”. It always is, but it’s nice when the baked goodie is so normal, you start to doubt yourself. 🙂
What is your favorite flavour of muffin to have with your morning coffee or afternoon snack?
- 2 cup all purpose gluten-free flour blend (see NOTE)
- 1/2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 mangoes, peeled, seeded and pureed (leave some chunks though, about 1 1/3 cup total)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
Gluten-free Flour blend consists of 4 cups superfine brown rice flour, 1 1/3 cups potato starch (not flour), 2/3 cup tapioca starch. Combine all ingredients in a large zipper-top bag. Shake until well blended.