Dill Dip is one of my favourite dips to make from scratch. Why buy a packet of seasonings, not knowing what is in there, when you can easily whip up this dip in a matter of minutes.
It is great with a variety of fresh vegetables or with a good thick ripple chip. It will also keep in the fridge for about a week, so you can make it in advance and let the flavours mingle until you need it.
If you enjoy this homemade Dill Dip, you might also like:
- 2/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1 teaspoon gluten free seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten free Worcestershire sauce
- dash of pepper
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce or a shake of cayenne pepper
Mix all the ingredients together. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Serve with fresh veggies or chips.
The photos were updated in February 2018.