Warm up with these Gluten Free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies that have a rich, fudgy base topped with a chocolate caramel square, and finally a marshmallow. Perfection.
I love playing around with different cookie flavors, and the holidays give me the perfect opportunity to do just that!
This cookie isn’t just for Christmas though, these gluten free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cupcakes are perfect for the whole winter! A soft, rich chocolate cookie is topped with a square of Caramilk chocolate bar, and a marshmallow. You’ve been warned – they are addicting!
Not a fan of marshmallow, or don’t have Caramilk chocolate bars on hand? Use a square of your favorite milk chocolate candy bar instead, and eliminate the marshmallows – you will still have an amazing cookie.
Virtual Gluten Free Christmas Cookie Exchange:
This recipe is part of a virtual gluten free cookie exchange. Check out all 18 recipes in our virtual gluten-free cookie exchange, listed in the order they appear in the photo, left to right, row by row:
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe from Vegetarian Mamma
- Gluten-free Vegan Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Only Taste Matters
- Gluten-free Vegan Ninjabread Men Recipe from Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-free Vanilla Wafers Recipe from gfJules
- Gluten-free Cranberry Bliss Oatmeal Cookies Recipe from Making It Milk Free
- Gluten-free Strawberry Thumbprints Recipe from Learning to Eat Allergy-Free
- Gluten-free Holiday Sandwich Cookie Assortment Recipes from Go Dairy Free
- Gluten-free Cranberry Lime Cornmeal Cookies Recipe from Cafe Johnsonia
- Gluten-free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Gluten-free No Bake S’mores Cookies Recipe from My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Sugar Cookies Recipe from Allergy Free Alaska
- Gluten-free Pfeffernusse Recipe from Fearless Dining
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe from Maebells
- Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Gluten-free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars Recipe from Gluten-Free Palate
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Gluten-free Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe from Gluten-free Frenzy
Gluten Free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies recipe:
Plan ahead - This dough does require refrigeration, don't try to skip that step. Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Plan ahead - This dough does require refrigeration, don't try to skip that step.
Disclosure: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Looking for more gluten-free cookies? Be sure to download my FREE Cookies for Santa E-book.
Also be sure to check out my article, How to Correct Your Cookie Crisis, to ensure that you bake the best cookies possible.