Yep, it’s true! In a few short months, you will find a book with my name as the author on bookshelves online and across the nation. I am very excited to announce that I was asked by Adams Media to write a book for their “Everything” series.
“The Everything Guide to Living Gluten Free” is a book that will help you to transition to a gluten-free lifestyle. We all know that eating gluten-free isn’t simply a diet, it’s not just what you eat, there is so much more involved in it and it affects every aspect of your life.
In this book, you will find:
- Information about gluten, what it is and why it is a problem for so many people today, plus a wide variety of issues that can arise from eating gluten.
- Tips on setting up your gluten-free kitchen and how to avoid cross contamination.
- Travel and restaurant advice; because taking your gluten-free show on the road can be a little tricky at times.
- The scoop on the assortment of the gluten-free flours available.
- Learn where to look for hidden sources of gluten.
- Help on dealing with kids who are beginning the gluten-free lifestyle.
- PLUS over 100 tried and true gluten-free recipes to help you get started on your gluten-free journey.
The book will be available March 2013, but is available for pre-order through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Chapters, and pretty much any other online bookstore. You can order it online now, it is 35% off the retail price currently. If the price drops before the release date, all orders through Amazon will get the lowest price.
Please, if you believe in me, and you believe in the recipes that I’ve shared so far, head over to Amazon and give the book a “Like”. The more “Likes”, the more interesting the book becomes to the public that searches.
A HUGE thank-you to:
- My husband for helping me write this book! We volleyed words back & forth until everything was just right. He’s awesome!
- My kids for being so patient with me while I was working, and so honest in their critique of the recipes I tried.
- Carrie of Gingerlemongirl.com for believing in me and being such a great support through all of this. She has her own “Everything” book coming out in October; The Everything Gluten-Free Slow Cooker Cookbook.
- To my readers, you guys have no idea how often I picked your brains on Facebook while researching this book. 😉 Thank-you!
Note: This post contains an Amazon.com affiliate link. For the purchases made through that link, I receive a few pennies spending money. Thank-you!