Gluten Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

We have more cookie baking going on here! Have you begun your holiday baking, or organizing your baking yet? Here is another cookie that is simple to make, but the flavour is amazing, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Snickerdoodles. Yum!!

Comments

1. Charlotte Moore says

I was wondering if I could substitute the tapioca starch and use arrowroot. I have everything else. I am just practicing with some GF recipes.

2. Tamara says

Another serious winner! Thanks for posting these cookiie recipes. I love pumpkin and cookies and snickerdoodles…what’s not to love? Hail the cookie! LOL

Snickerdoodles were the very first thing I baked in my grade 7 Home Ec class (many many years ago!), and they are still my favorite cookie. Can’t wait to try your variation!

4. Katie M says

I made these tonight and used better batter flour instead of the mixture + xantham gum. The texture is amazing, and while they are good they just aren’t sweet or pumpkin – like for us :)

5. Sara says

I made these today. SO good! I used Bob’s Red Mill All-purpose GF flour in place of the flour blend and it worked perfectly. Thanks for another yummy recipe! :)

6. Genee' says

Thank! I have missed Oatmeal! :D. I am so happy it is delicious! BUT, now I have to make your Snicker doodles for hubby! 😉

If you are using an all purpose gluten-free flour that contains xanthan or guar gum, you don’t need to add it. Otherwise, it is added to help the dough mimic dough that contains gluten. It may work, they may just be crumblier than they should be.