Topped with cinnamon and sugar, these fluffy Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Muffins are the perfect addition to your brunch , lunch or snack.
These days, it seems that I’m always baking a batch of muffins. They are the perfect little treat to send in the kid’s lunch kits, and even though they don’t have to eat gluten free, I like sending them something home baked rather than store-bought.
Although they would be happy to have either the gluten free Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins or gluten free Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Muffins in their lunch all the time, I do try to change things up a bit.
This week I decided to try something new – Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Muffins. A moist vanilla muffin with a hint of nutmeg, topped with a warming cinnamon and sugar mixture. Since my family loves my gluten free Snickerdoodles (and I love how easy they are to make), I know that these muffins will become regulars in their lunch kits as well.
If you like these fluffy Gluten Free Snickerdoodle Muffins, here’s some more muffins you may like:
- Gluten Free Morning Glory Muffins
- Gluten Free Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- Healthy Gluten Free Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Gluten Free White Chocolate Raspberry Muffins with Almond Streusel Topping
- Gluten Free Rhubarb Muffins with Cinnamon Sugar Topping